|Melee squad with high damage and low durability. Can be upgraded with burnas (flame throwers) and a squad leader.||Data version: 3.18|
Slugga Boyz are Ork boyz equipped with choppas and sluggas, wearing practically no armor. They deal good damage, but are quite vulnerable to ranged fire and area-effect attacks. The tier 2 squad leader upgrade improves their speed and durability.
- Good against basic units but model losses can hurt your economy
- The infantry_fire_resist armor type gives 25% resistance against flame damage, but because of their low health they are still very vulnerable to fire
- Warboss global abilities and the Mekboy heal make them much more powerful
- Good at killing retreating models
- Very fast generator bashers when equipped with burnas
- Good synergy with the Wartrukk, which can deliver them behind the enemy and reinforce model losses