|Armor||commander (infantry)||Sight radius||40||0|
|XP value||500 (50)||Speed||5.5||11|
|Death||+30 (5)||Model count||1+2|
|Melee skill||60 (70)|
|The Lord General is a master tactician who takes control of the battlefield with massive turrets and off map artillery. His personal retinue keeps him safe from harm.||Data version: 3.19|
The Lord General is one of the Imperial Guard hero units in Retribution multiplayer. He is a defensively oriented commander who specializes in buffing abilities. The Lord General employed with a ranged weapon and a command retinue of up to five models.
- The only hero with a command retinue (starts with two Storm Troopers and can add three more models through wargear upgrades)
- The retinue can be reinforced on the field which makes the hero difficult to force off, but buying reinforcements spends Requisition
- Powerful buffing and healing abilities
- The only hero who can deploy Heavy Turrets
- Storm Troopers (2): 200 health, infantry armor, 70 melee skill, 50 XP, 5. Armed with lasguns, grenade launchers or meltaguns depending on Lord General wargear.
- Sergeant: 250 health, infantry armor, 70 melee skill, 2 XP, 5. Armed with laspistol and sword. Grants +15% health and Distribute Medi-kit.
- Commissar: 250 health, infantry armor, 70 melee skill, 2 XP, 5. Armed with a lasgun. Grants +15% weapon damage and Refractor Field.
- Vox Operator: 250 health, infantry armor, 70 melee skill, 2 XP, 5. Grants +1.25 speed and Call Reinforcements.