|Slow-moving, short-range heavy infantry, they move more quickly with a Warlock nearby but are stunned if the Warlock dies.||Data version: 2.6.0|
Wraithguard are infantry-sized wraithbone constructs – similar to Wraithlords but smaller – imbued with the spirit of a deceased Eldar, taken from the infinity circuit of their Craftworld. The creation of these ghost warriors are considered both horrific and necessary by the Eldar. They are fearless but slow to react and need guidance of a Warlock or a Farseer to operate effectively.
- Short-range artillery unit with extreme ranged damage and suppression
- Very slow and bad at hitting moving targets
- Gain 1.5 speed (60% bonus) under Wraithsight but get stunned if the Warlock dies
- Immune to suppression and weapon knockback
- Very vulnerable to melee, pretty vulnerable to plasma/inferno weapons