|The sight of this powerful melee walker killing enemy units inspires nearby troops, temporarily increasing their stats.||Data version: 2.6.0|
The Venerable Dreadnought (Ven Dread in online speak) is a more powerful melee-only variant of the Space Marine Dreadnought. It is more durable and effective, has an extra charge ability, and enters a 10-second invulnerable "death throes" mode before dying.
- Only available to the Techmarine through the Venerable Dreadnought Drop Pod global call-in ability for a cost of 600 300
- Killing enemy units inspires allies in radius 45, removing suppression, reducing received suppression by 20%, and increasing damage by 20% for 20
- Has more health and does more damage than regular Dreadnoughts
- Has the Emperor's Fist stun ability and can also charge through infantry
- Upon death (reaching 0 health), the walker becomes invulnerable and immune to slow/stun effects for 10, also inspiring allied infantry in radius 35, removing 20 courage damage, reducing received courage damage by 10%, and increasing damage by 5% each second until it falters