|Terminators are immune to suppression but cannot fall back. The sight of Terminators killing enemy units inspires nearby troops, temporarily increasing their combat effectiveness.||Data version: 2.6.0|
The Terminator Squad (called Termies in online shorthand) is a unit of Terminators, veteran Space Marines, equipped with super-heavy armor and ranged weapons. They are one of the deadliest anti-infantry units in the game, immune to suppression and capable of shrugging off small-arms fire while dealing extreme ranged damage.
- Available to all Space Marine heroes, but must be purchased through the Deep Strike Terminator Squad global call-in ability for the cost of 650 100 350
- Terminators killing enemy units inspires allied infantry in radius 35, increasing their damage by 5% and reducing their received suppression by 10% for 15
- Very effective against infantry from range, also effective against vehicles in melee
- Can be upgraded with a heavy weapon for even more anti-infantry potential
- No anti-vehicle upgrades
- Cannot be suppressed, but cannot retreat either