|“||Wartrukk is the fastest.||”|
— when a Wartrukk is finished training
The Wartrukk is a fast attack light transport Vehicle for the Orks in Dawn of War. It is available at Da Mek Shop, costing 130 Requisition, 110 Power and 2 Vehicle Population slots. Like all artificial constructs, it has no Morale.
- Light Vehicle.
- Fast Light Transport, equipped with basic weaponry.
- Can Transport Infantry.
- Effective against Infantry.
- 900 Hit Points.
- Deals no melee damage.
- Deals 155-189 ranged damage.
- Turbo Boost: Puts the vehicle into turbo mode! Left-click to activate. Temporarily increases the vehicle's movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds. It requires 45 seconds to recharge.
This is a basic transport, probably originally looted from the Imperium. It's faster than a Rhino and armed against infantry. Wartrukks are easily fried with any anti-vehicle weapons, but if you don't have any, keep your infantry away or you'll take casualties.
- This is my Wartrukk, pretty nice huh?
- Wartrukk here.
- Faster, faster! VROOM!!!
- Oh, we'll get there.
- Lets go!
- Yeah yeah, we're on our way.
- Boyz, just shoot them all!
- Ha ha ha-ha! Dakka Dakka Dakka!
- Big guns win the fight.
- Lets go!
|Dawn of War|
|Infantry||Gretchin · Slugga Boy · Shoota Boy · TankBustaz · Stormboyz · Mad Dok|
|Vehicles||Wartrukk · Wartrak · Killa Kan · Looted Tank · Squiggoth|
|Special Units||Big Mek · Warboss|