- "KEY STRUCTURE! The more of these structures you have the faster you will gain Orks and progress up the tech tree."
The Waaagh! Banner features 800 Hit Points and like all artificial constructs, it has no Morale. Building each one costs 150 Requisition and increases the population cap up to 20 for Vehicles and 100 for squads. Like all Ork Buildings, Waaagh! Banners have a regeneration rate of +1 Hit Point per second when not engaging in combat.
- Giant banner that increases the rate the Ork resource is produced.
- Also acts as a turret, effective against infantry units.
- Can upgrade its weapons to be stronger or make them effective against vehicles.
- Big Gunz Add-on: Costs 50 Requisition and 50 Power. Upgrade guns on this building from Shootas to Big Shootas. Big Shootas are more effective against infantry. Also increases the damage this building can take, increasing its hit points from 800 to 1300.
- Bigger Gunz Add-on: Costs 50 Requisition and 50 Power. Upgrade guns on this building from Big Shootas to Rokkit Launchas which deals around 10 damage to Infantry and Heavy Infantry. Rokkit Launchas can also disrupt both Infantry and Heavy Infantry and has a small chance of knockback. Rokkit Launchas are more effective against vehicles, dealing up to around +2000% bonus damage to them depending on the type of vehicle. Against buildings, they deal around +500% bonus damage. The Rokkit Launchas they fire are similar to the Wartrak but are less accurate (around 50%). Also increases the damage this building can take, increasing its hit points from 1300 to 1800.