|“||Here to blow stuff up.||”|
— when TankBustaz are finished training
TankBustaz are an infantry unit for the Orks in Dawn of War. They can be trained at Da Boyz Hut for 260 Requisition and 4 Ork Resources. Like all Ork units, each squad member takes up 1 population slot. Each squad always start out with 4 members by default but can be increased at a price of 65 Requisition and 1 Ork Resource.
- Can use Infiltration (stealth).
- Can be upgraded with weapons and abilities effective against vehicles and building.
- Effective against vehicles and buildings.
- 300 Morale
- Deals 54-58 melee damage
- Deals 38-47 ranged damage
- Have a maximum squad size of 10.
- Have a maximum weapon upgrade limit of 6.
- Rokkit Launcha: Costs 40 Requisition and 15 Power and deals 31-38 ranged damage. Upgrades one squad member to the Rokkit Launcha heavy weapon. Fires a long ranged, fuel-propelled rocket that explodes upon impact. It is effective against Vehicles and Buildings. Unit must be stationary to fire this weapon and cannot be fired while moving. Firing also requires a short setup time of 2 seconds. Like most explosives, they do little damage against enemy infantry.
TankBustaz are the Ork equivalent of a missile-equipped Tactical Squad. Although Anti-Vehicle as described in the game, they are only Anti-Infantry by default and must have members upgraded to Rokkit Launchas in order to be effective against Vehicles and Buildings. Get rid of them if you want to keep your vehicles. These guys can infiltrate, which is potentially dangerous, but fortunately they don't seem to utilize that skill much in campaign play.
- We're good to go.
- Ah ha ha ha ha ha! Don't hold onto that end you dweeb!
- Where's the target?!
- Point us at the tanks.
- Hold on to the pin, throw the other part!
- If that's what you want.
- We'll move real sneaky like.
- They won't see us coming
- You's da boss!
- Ready da bombs boyz!
- We'll frag em to zog!
- We'll smash em up for good!
When capturing Strategic Points and Critical LocationsEdit
- Fer Gork and Mork!
- We'll make it all green.
- Lets get loot'n!