|“||We're the fastest and the meanest there is.||”|
— when Stormboyz are finished training
Stormboyz are an infantry unit for the Orks in Dawn of War. They can be trained at Da Boyz Hut for 200 Requisition and 4 Ork Resources. Like all Ork units, each squad member takes up 1 population slot. Each squad always start out with 4 members by default but can be increased at a price of 50 Requisition and 1 Ork Resource.
- Fast close combat specialist.
- Jetpacks quickly around, and over, the battlefield.
- Effective against infantry.
- 300 Morale
- 180 Hit Points for each member.
- Deals 42-51 melee damage
- Deals 19-23 ranged damage
- Have a maximum squad size of 15.
- Nob Leader: Costs 75 Requisition and 25 Power. Provides a Heavy Infantry Leader Unit effective against other infantry at close combat and boosting squad morale. Can be upgraded with powerful close combat weapons from the Pile O Gunz!.
Stormboyz are the Ork equivalent of Assault Marines. They will jump on your ranged infantry (or artillery, which isn't a problem as they have poor damage against vehicles and no melta bombs), so you may have to dance a bit. Having a flamer squad waiting by when they land will make short work of them, however.
- What could we do for ya?
- What are you waiting for? This is taking forever!
- We get the job done fast.
- We're ready!
- Stormboyz, is ready for a fight!
- Time for a wagh from above!
- All right!
- First to fight wins!
- Lets stomp some humies!
- Last one to the fight is a runty squig!
- Time to hit em hard!
- That is gonna be a rump foot
When capturing Strategic Points and Critical LocationsEdit
- The Gork and Mork!
- We'll make it all green.
- Lets get loot'n!