- "We're the fastest and the meanest there is."
Stormboyz are an infantry unit for the Orks in Dawn of War. They can be trained at Da Boyz Hut for 200 Requisition and 4 Ork Resources. Like all Ork units, each squad member takes up 1 population slot. Each squad always start out with 4 members by default but can be increased at a price of 50 Requisition and 1 Ork Resource.
- Fast close combat specialist.
- Jetpacks quickly around, and over, the battlefield.
- Effective against infantry.
- 300 Morale
- 180 Hit Points for each member.
- Deals 42-51 melee damage
- Deals 19-23 ranged damage
- Have a maximum squad size of 15.
- Nob Leader: Costs 75 Requisition and 25 Power. Provides a Heavy Infantry Leader Unit effective against other infantry at close combat and boosting squad morale. Can be upgraded with powerful close combat weapons from the Pile O Gunz!.
Stormboyz are the Ork equivalent of Assault Marines. They will jump on your ranged infantry (or artillery, which isn't a problem as they have poor damage against vehicles and no melta bombs), so you may have to dance a bit. Having a flamer squad waiting by when they land will make short work of them, however.
- What could we do for ya?
- What are you waiting for? This is taking forever!
- We get the job done fast.
- We're ready!
- Stormboyz, is ready for a fight!
- Time for a wagh from above!
- All right!
- First to fight wins!
- Lets stomp some humies!
- Last one to the fight is a runty squig!
- Time to hit em hard!
- That is gonna be a rump foot
When capturing Strategic Points and Critical LocationsEdit
- The Gork and Mork!
- We'll make it all green.
- Lets get loot'n!
|Dawn of War|
|Infantry||Gretchin · Slugga Boy · Shoota Boy · TankBustaz · Stormboyz · Mad Dok|
|Vehicles||Wartrukk · Wartrak · Killa Kan · Looted Tank · Squiggoth|
|Special Units||Big Mek · Warboss|