The Skull Probe is a light infantry scouting unit or squad leader for Space Marines in Dawn of War costing 25 Requisition. It has 100 Hit Points but cannot attack enemy units and its Hit Points decreases b per second, having a maximum lifespan of 100 seconds before it dies off. Players should only use it prior to attacking the enemy to maximize combat potential.
- Counts as infantry.
- Scout/fast moving detector unit with a good sight radius. No weaponry.
- Can use Infiltration (stealth).
- Attach to squads to increase squad sight range.
- Spawns with a constantly decrementing health.
- Has the ability to temporarily sabotage enemy buildings and vehicles, but at the cost of redering itself visible again.