- "Rhino armored transport deployed."
- Vehicle. Tank.
- Transport tank. No weaponry.
- Can transport infantry units (except Terminators and Assault Marines).
- Can be equipped with smoke launcher ability.
- 500 Hit Points
- Deals no melee damage
- Deals no ranged damage
In addition to Stop and Move, Rhinos have the following abilities:
- Can transport one squad of infantry except Assault Marine Squads, Terminator Squads, and Assault Terminator Squads.
- Fires a smoke grenade at the targeted location. Units in the area around the smoke grenade receive a 50% defense boost against ranged attacks and ranged morale damage for 30 seconds. This effect can be stacked. This add-on requires Wargear: Smoke Launchers to be fully researched at the Machine Cult.
It's an unarmed transport - you put guys inside and drive around. In theory it's very smart as it can nullify lots of anti-infantry fire and you can move your infantry around faster. In practice it seems pretty useless (in campaign play). Build armed vehicles instead and tell your guys to walk. Fortunately, in the expansions Dark Crusade and Soulstorm, its vehicle cap cost was removed and replaced with a limit of 3 on the battlefield.
- Rhino ready.
- Rhino here!
- We carry the virtues.
- Going straight to the front lines.
- We deliver into battle.
- Take refuge within our armor.
|Space Marine Units|
|Dawn of War|
|Infantry||Servitor · Scout Marine · Apothecary|
|Heavy Infantry||Space Marine · Assault Marine · Terminator · Assault Terminator|
|Vehicles||Rhino · Land Speeder · Dreadnought · Hellfire Dreadnought · Whirlwind · Predator · Land Raider|
|Commanders||Librarian · Force Commander|