Ranger Squads are trained at the Aspect Portal for 195 Requisition and 2 Squad Population. Each squad starts out with 4 members which can be increased up to 8 with each reinforcement costing 65 Requisition. Ranger Squads previously has no training limit, but with the introduction of Winter Assault, players can only field it one at a time.
- Light scout unit equipped with powerful long-ranged rifles.
- Can be upgraded to use Infiltration (stealth).
- Effective at breaking up enemy morale.
- Effective against Infantry.
- Have 300 Morale.
- Deal 7-12 melee damage.
- Deal 9-12 ranged damage.
- Classified as Infantry and counters other Infantry units as well as their Morale.
Rangers are similar to Scout Marines, only better; there's up to 8 men in a squad and they all have long rifles. They have very long range and cause extreme morale damage. Assault Marines can counter them effectively.
- You call us back.
- We return to defend the Craftworld.
- The wanderers have returned.
- We walk the path less traveled.
- You have need.
- You cannot imagine what we've seen with our eyes.
- We have traveled much darker paths.
- We move effortlessly.
- We move unseen.
- We yearn to wander.
- Just aim your target.
- Silent and swift.
- Their blood, will be spilled.
- The enemy, is within range.
- We strike without fear or hesitation.
- Let us hunt.
When capturing Strategic Points and Critical LocationsEdit
- We approach the designated target.
- Objective sighted.
- Ah yes, the stationary target.