|“||"We are the forces of Chaos!"||”|
— when a Possessed Squad is finished training
The Possessed Squad are Chaos Marines that have been sacrificed, corrupted and then possessed by dark and chaotic forces to become Daemons. They can be trained at the Sacrificial Circle for 260 Requisition, 80 Power and requires 3 Squad population. Each squad always start out with 4 members by default but can be increased at a price of 65 Requisition and 20 Power.
- Heavy Infantry.
- Close combat specialist. Chaos Space Marines possessed by Daemonic entities (Sacrificial Circle]).
- Have a variety of upgrades to make them more effective.
- Effective against Infantry and Heavy Infantry.
Possessed Squads have:
- 300 Morale
- Deals 72-88 melee damage
- Deals no ranged damage
- Have a maximum squad size of 10.
These deformed, daemon-possessed Chaos Marines are the ultimate melee unit for Chaos. They have several available upgrades to increase their damage and speed and allow the use of "daemonic fire" (it's like a flamer but purple). They are of course effective against infantry but also tear up Vehicles and Buildings. Generally you should never melee these, even if you have elite melee units - it's just not cost-effective. Stay out of their game, dance away and shoot them to bits.
- It is as though a thousand hounds cry out in pain.
- Do you hear the voices too?
- Sanity is for the weak.
- Ah, the Chaos Gods speak clearly now.
- Of course, we do your bidding.
- Chaos is our master.
- Chaos consume us!
- We are the destroyer.
- Crush, kill and destroy!
- We will strike them down.
- We see the target.
When capturing Strategic Points and Critical LocationsEdit
- The location will be ours!
- The objective is not lost with us.