The Obliterator Squad are a Heavy Infantry unit trained at the Daemon Pit for 80 Requisition, 25 Power and requires 4 Squad population. Each squad always start out with only 1 member by default but can be increased at a price of 80 Requisition and 25 Power.
- Heavy Infantry.
- Powerful ranged combat unit that can switch between several ranged weapons.
- Slow movement speed.
- Can be teleported to any location when built.
- Has a weapon effective against all targets.
Chaos Space Marines have:
- 705 Hit Points
- Deals 24-30 melee damage.
- Deals 160-256 ranged damage.
- Have a maximum squad size of 5.
Obliterators are the ultimate ranged infantry for Chaos. They have long range and can use different weapons without additional upgrades or add ons to be effective against both infantry and vehicles. Obliterators can also Deep Strike from the Daemon Pit and teleport short distances with an upgrade (like Terminators). Although they deal large damage, they have slow movement speed and are especially vulnerable in melee combat. A direct Dreadnought drop in front of them using Deep Strike is enough to mitigate most of their threats.
- Enemies, we need enemies!
- We, must, kill!
- Take us to battle.
- That is the way to Hell.
- Destroy! Destroy!
- We will strip the flesh from their bones.
When capturing Strategic Points and Critical LocationsEdit