- "Who's ready for surgery?"
- Healer Unit.
- Enhances regeneration rates of nearby infantry.
Mad Doks have:
- Fightin Juice: The Mad Dok issues a combat drug that makes the squad immune to pain. Left-click to activate. While active the squad takes damage normally, but will not die. When the effect wears off any Orks with 1 health point will die. This effect lasts for 20 seconds and requires a recharge time of 2 minutes.
The Mad Dok is the Ork equivalent of the Space Marine Apothecary, but features greater fighting capacity. He has a Fightin' Juice special ability that works like your Word of the Emperor, preventing affected Orks from dying. Try to pick him out with plasma guns or other ranged weapons.
- I've got just what you need.
- No pain no gain!
- The Dok is in!
- I'll bring the fightin' juice.
- Send me to the boyz!
- On my way.
- Who needs operat'n on?
- Time to collect some spare parts.
- This is gonna hurt, alot!
- Get me that my stabby bits.
When attaching to a squadEdit
- Its gonna hurt alot but you will be better, you see, ha ha ha!
- Oh, fresh mint, look at so many of these improvements!
When leaving a squadEdit
- OK boys, you're too healthy, believe me.
|Dawn of War|
|Infantry||Gretchin · Slugga Boy · Shoota Boy · TankBustaz · Stormboyz · Mad Dok|
|Vehicles||Wartrukk · Wartrak · Killa Kan · Looted Tank · Squiggoth|
|Special Units||Big Mek · Warboss|