- "This tank make the last move."
The Looted Tank is a main battle tank for the Orks in Dawn of War. It is available at Da Mek Shop, costing 190 Requisition, 430 Power and 3 Vehicle Population slots. Like all artificial constructs, it has no Morale.
- Vehicle. Tank.
- Artillery Unit.
- Artillery can be fired at very long range, and does not require line of sight.
- Artillery is highly inaccurate, especially when firing blind.
- Effective against most unit types.
Looted Tanks have:
- 5044 Hit Points.
- Deals no melee damage.
- Deals 27-33 ranged damage.
- Can deal up to X5 bonus damage against buildings.
In addition to Stop, Move, Attack Move and ability to change Stances, Looted Tanks have the following abilities:
- Attack Ground: The Looted Tank fires projectiles continuously at a targeted location until attacked by the enemy or moved by the player. Attack Ground commands issued at locations beyond the Fog of War are less accurate. Use this with caution, since friendly units are also affected.
This is a Leman Russ looted from the Imperial Guard and remade to be "orky". There's no real difference between the looted or Guard variants; both have the battle cannon and several heavy bolters. These can take a lot of punishment and can be a real nuisance if there are many. To destroy them target them with missiles and other weapons to stay out of range of their bolter fire, in order to prevent your infantry from taking casualties.
- This tank make the last move.
- Looted Tank ready for blasting.
- Faster, faster! VROOM!!!
- Oh, we'll get there.
- Lets go!
- Yeah yeah, we're on our way.
- Ha ha ha-ha! Daga daga daga!
- Boyz, just shoot them all!
- Big guns win the fight.
- Lets go!
|Dawn of War|
|Infantry||Gretchin · Slugga Boy · Shoota Boy · TankBustaz · Stormboyz · Mad Dok|
|Vehicles||Wartrukk · Wartrak · Killa Kan · Looted Tank · Squiggoth|
|Special Units||Big Mek · Warboss|