|“||Land Speeder deployed.||”|
— when a Land Speeder is finished training.
- Light vehicle.
- Very fast ranged attack unit.
- Can use skimmer ability to move over impassable terrain.
- Effective against infantry.
In addition to Stop, Move, Attack Move and ability to change Stances, Land Speeders have the following abilities:
- Jump: The Land Speeder jumps over any obstacles and flies directly to the targeted terrain beyond the Fog of War within a certain range indicated by the green circle on the screen. At full charge, the Land Speeder will have two jumps available, requiring 90s to fully recharge from empty.
The Land Speeder is a light vehicle that can jump (like Assault Marines) and deal out a good amount of anti-infantry fire. If the enemy has no anti-vehicle capacity, even having several of these can deal significant damage to the opponent when used in surprise attacks behind the front lines. As a result of its high speed and jumping ability, Land Speeders can make great Scouting units and can even perform hit and run attacks against isolated infantry squads. Despite its quick speed and high damage output, they are highly vulnerable to anti-vehicle weaponry. By the time heavier vehicles are available and most of the map scouted by the player, Land Speeders would have likely become obsolete.
- Land Raider ready for battle.
- Land Speeder here!
- Moving out!
- The Machine Spirit is prepared.
- As you command.
- Approaching target.
- An easy objective.
- His will be done.
- We will destroy the enemy.
- We bring his will.
- Death has arrived.