- "I said I'm ready for stomp'n."
The Killa Kan is a heavy walker Vehicle for the Orks in Dawn of War. It is available at Da Mek Shop, costing 165 Requisition, 380 Power and 2 Vehicle Population slots. Although anti-Infantry by default, it can be upgraded to be effective against other Vehicles in ranged combat. Like all artificial constructs, it has no Morale.
- Walker Vehicle.
- Support/Siege Unit. Most effective in close combat.
- Can be upgraded with anti-vehicle ranged weaponry.
- Effective against most unit types, very effective against vehicles and buildings in close combat.
Killa Kans have:
- 4070 Hit Points.
- Deals 584-716 melee damage.
- Deals 270-330 ranged damage.
- Rokkit Launcha: Costs 120 Requisition and 60 Power and deals 90-110 ranged damage. Replaces the standard Big Shoota with the Rokkit Launcha heavy weapon. Fires a long ranged, fuel-propelled rocket that explodes upon impact. It is effective against Vehicles and Buildings. Firing requires a short setup time of 2 seconds. Like most explosives, they do little damage against enemy infantry but can knockback and disrupt them.
Killa Kans are the Ork version of the Dreadnought but are slightly slower and cannot be deep striked into front lines or revealed enemy territory. They are equipped with ranged weaponry but are more adept in close combat. Because of its slower speed and limited range weaponry, other faster ranged vehicles can outrun and outgun them using hit and run tactics.
- Get ready for Frankenstomp.
- They call me stompy.
- I step hard.
- I gotcha.
- Stomp stomp stomp stomp!
- Time to stomp and kill!
- Get em, we've expect to make this thing go!
- Heh heh heh! Time to stomp things up!
- Time for smash'n!
- I was gonna stomp you for good!
- I'll take care of them!
|Dawn of War|
|Infantry||Gretchin · Slugga Boy · Shoota Boy · TankBustaz · Stormboyz · Mad Dok|
|Vehicles||Wartrukk · Wartrak · Killa Kan · Looted Tank · Squiggoth|
|Special Units||Big Mek · Warboss|