Guardian Squads are trained at the Webway Assembly for 130 Requisition and 2 Squad Population. Each squad starts out with 4 members which can be increased up to 9 with each reinforcement costing 30 Requisition.
- General combat unit, effective at range.
- Effective against Infantry.
- Have 300 Morale.
- Deal 7-12 melee damage.
- Deal 12-16 ranged damage.
- Classified as Infantry and counters other Infantry units.
Guardian Squads are the basic Eldar infantry unit. They are reservists - Eldar who currently pursue non-military Aspects. They are perhaps most like Guardsmen; rather numerous, moderately effective at range and very weak at melee. Any squad with heavy weapons or melee ability will beat them, really. Their squad leader unit, Warlock, provides bonuses, has special abilities, and can detect infiltrated units.
- All Eldar must answer the call.
- We are here to fulfill our duty.
- Guardian Squad ready.
- How can we help?
- What is your wish?
- As you wish.
- It will be done.
- We move.
- We will go swiftly.
- Phoenix pattern initiated.
- As needs must.
- The enemy will heed our warnings, or they will perish.
- We must hold the enemy back.
- Unleash the Swordwind.
- Strike swiftly, and true.
- Engage with care.
- They have no hope of survival.
When capturing Strategic Points and Critical LocationsEdit
- We cannot fail.
- Closing in on the objective.
|Dawn of War|
|Infantry||Bonesinger · Guardian Squad · Ranger Squad · Howling Banshee Squad · Dark Reaper Squad|
|Heavy Infantry||Warp Spider Squad · Grav Platform - Shuriken Cannon · Grav Platform - Brightlance|
|Vehicles||Falcon Grav Tank · Vyper · Wraithlord · Fire Prism|
|Commanders||Farseer · Seer Council|