- Commander Unit Secondary).
- Boosts morale recovery when attached to squads.
- Uses many powerful abilities focused on damage and limiting enemy movement.
- Can be possessed by the Bloodthirster
- Effective against Infantry, Heavy Infantry. Excels at close combat.
Chaos Sorcerers have:
The Sorcerer is the secondary commander, the Chaos equivalent of the Librarian, although his special abilities are more offensive than the Librarian's. The Sorcerer has decent melee ability but lower health than his peers, so he's more a "spellcaster" than a front-line fighter. His abilities cause damage and movement restriction to enemy units instead of buffing friendly units. He can be used for the Bloodthirster sacrifice, though it's questionable to sacrifice an expensive commander unit when Apsiring Champions in cheap Cultist units can be used instead .
- Guide me wisely.
- I am power.
- My abilities are at your disposal.
- Chaos, is the only true answer.
- I command dark powers.
- I understand more than you could possibly know.
- The ancient powers of Chaos, go where they please.
- If that is your wish.
- It will be done.
- I will tear them limb from limb.
- None can stand against the coming darkness.
- The lust for blood will never be asphyxiated.
- Chaos rewards those who kill in its name.
- The Chaos Gods demand their souls.
When attaching to a squadEdit
- My wicked intellect will lead us to victory.
- You will have in need of me.
When leaving a squadEdit
- I have done all I can to show you the ways of Chaos.