|“||"Predator here, the armored fist of Chaos!"||”|
— when a Chaos Predator is finished training
The Chaos Predator is a Main Battle Tank for the Chaos Space Marines in Dawn of War. It is available at the Machine Pit, costing 190 Requisition, 435 Power and 3 Vehicle Population slots. Like all artificial constructs, it has no Morale.
- Vehicle. Tank.
- Heavily armed and armored weapon platform.
- Can be upgraded to be effective against vehicles and buildings.
- Effective against infantry.
Chaos Predators have:
- 4635 Hit Points
- Deals no melee damage.
- Deals 131-160 ranged damage.
The Chaos Predator serves as the Main Battle Bank for Chaos and is equivalent to the Space Marine Predator. The Vehicle starts out with anti-infantry weapons and can be later upgraded to lascannons with the Unholy Monastery add on researched. Pretty durable so it needs some focused anti-vehicle fire (or Dreadnoughts if you can get them close enough).
- All weapons primed and ready for battle.
- Prepare for battle!
- Just take us into the thick of it.
- Moving out!
- Nothing can stop us now!
- No weapons are effective against Chaos armor.
- We will crush the skulls under our iron tracks.
- There will be nothing left to bury!
- Pound them until they fall.
- Fire all guns!
|Chaos Space Marine Units|
|Dawn of War|
|Infantry||Heretic · Cultist Squad|
|Heavy Infantry||Chaos Space Marines · Raptor Squad · Obliterator Squad|
|Vehicles||Chaos Rhino Transport · Defiler · Chaos Predator|
|Commanders||Chaos Lord · Chaos Sorcerer|
|Daemons||Horror Squad · Possessed Squad · Bloodthirster · Daemon Prince|