Big Mek is the Secondary Commander unit for the Orks in Dawn of War. They can be trained at Da Boyz Hut for 190 Requisition, 60 Power and 2 Ork Resources. Like most commander units, only one can be queued at a time.
- Commander unit (Secondary).
- Boosts Morale recovery when attached to squads.
- Uses many powerful abilities focused on damaging enemy vehicles.
- Effective against all unit types. Excels at close combat.
Big Meks have:
- 1050 Hit Points
- 550 Morale
- Deals 137-182 melee damage
- Deals 122-148 ranged damage
- Counters Infantry.
This is the secondary Ork commander unit. It is not as tough as the Warboss, but has more special abilities and can also repair vehicles if needed.