|Introduced In||Dawn of War|
|Trained At||Sacred Artifact|
|Hit Points||500 (+1/s)|
- Heavy infantry.
- Healer unit.
- Enhances regeneration rates of nearby infantry.
The Apothecary can be attached to a squad like a commander unit. The unit does not improve the squad's morale or fighting capacity, but boosts the squad's health regeneration (and that of other nearby units). Apothecaries have a chainsword and can engage in melee combat when needed, but does not provide a combat bonus like a commander. Apothecaries are cheap, costs no Squad cap and are trained much quicker than other units. As a result, there's no reason not to train the maximum number of them.
- The fallen shall be forever remembered, as the Emperor's finest.
- What are your needs?
- Apothecary here.
- The battlefield awaits.
- Direct me to the injured.
- I follow your commands.
- No servant of the Emperor shall fall if I can help it.
- They are finished.
- Death or healing, I turn off which you see.
- The enemies of the Emperor shall be destroyed.
When attaching to a squadEdit
- Who requires my aid?
When leaving a squadEdit
- Leaving squad.
|Space Marine Units|
|Dawn of War|
|Infantry||Servitor · Scout Marine · Apothecary|
|Heavy Infantry||Space Marine · Assault Marine · Terminator · Assault Terminator|
|Vehicles||Rhino · Land Speeder · Dreadnought · Hellfire Dreadnought · Whirlwind · Predator · Land Raider|
|Commanders||Librarian · Force Commander|